**PLEASE NOTE: AS OF AUGUST 2020, NO ADDITIONAL CAREER NAVIGATION WORKSHOPS HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED.**
Attention unemployed job seekers, enhance critical skills in just 12 days through the Goodwill of Greater Washington Career Navigation program. This free program is delivered online, Monday through Friday from 9:30 am – 2:00 pm.
Here’s What You Will Gain:
- How to market your strengths and abilities.
- An error-free resumè and cover letter.
- How to master a job interview.
- Job strategies during times of uncertainty.
- Better computer knowledge and skills.
- Currently unemployed.
- Ability to complete the program hours/days.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills.
- Internet access for coursework and assignments.
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S.
This program is provided by Goodwill of Greater Washington with a combination of public and private support.