Return & Exchange Policy
All donated clothing and electronics may be exchanged or a store credit issued if returned to the store where it was bought with a proof of purchase within seven (7) days of purchase.
- Proof of purchase is defined as having the original receipt for the item being returned or exchanged.
- Packaged items need to be returned in their original packages.
- Exchanges/store credit will be accepted at any store operated by Goodwill of Greater Washington (GGW) for purchases made from GGW stores only.
- Furniture, house wares, home fashions, media (DVDs, CDs, cassettes, LPs, etc.) and toys are sold “AS IS” with no exchange or store credit guarantee.
- Store discounts and special offers cannot be combined unless specifically stated.
- Goodwill is not liable for any damage or injury that results from transporting your purchase or helping to load your purchase into your vehicle.
- No cash refunds.
- No checks please.
We try to be fair in the pricing of our goods. Goods that do not have a colored tag and/or price tag cannot be sold. These will be reprocessed and returned for sale at a later time. To be fair to everyone, we will not evaluate the price of merchandise by request.